The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bigger "Notes" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I believe that the "notes" area on the iPad Omnifocus should be much bigger or -at least- gives as the option to write notes full screen.

What do you think about it?

I've send an e-mail to support and they added as a "future request"

Absolutely!

Done.

To be honest I rarely use the notes feature, but I can see that if you did, it would be annoying to only use that small window

Funny you should mention that - I had just synced from my mac and needed to check a large note on the iPad. When I saw the small panel, I instinctively reached to make the window larger (my mind was thinking Mac), but immediately realized I was on a different platform.

I just asked for a refund for that particular reason. If they fix-enlarge the notes area omnifocus will be the Must App

I cannot believe it: they add full screen to notes. Can someone submit a screen shot please?

Happy to help! The first screenshot shows you the control you tap to produce the full-screen editor you see in the second.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0199.PNG
Views:	1003
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	1898   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0201.PNG
Views:	990
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	1899