The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sample Data files - CROSS POST To Focus forum as well Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am moving from a PC to a Mac. I am interested in Omni software yet don't quite *get* how folks use OmniFocus and Outliner Pro. I am looking for software to allow me to enter reams of small notes, many interconnected. Build plans for complex tasks that spawn many sub tasks and interconnections again. I have spent some time with each of the on the 30 day trial but feel like I am barely scratching the surface of their capabilities. Are these sample data files available go beyond the minimalist ones that come with the app?

Pardon the cross post in this & Outliner forum and what might be a lamer question!

If the interconnections are arbitrary and multiple (not hierarchical) then it may also be worth looking at Tinderbox. (Plenty of sample files there, too).

Last edited by RobTrew; 2008-03-24 at 10:36 PM..

<>it may also be worth looking at Tinderbox.

That is one slick looking product - thank you for the tip!