The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Huge Annoyance with Bookmark Folders Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hey folks,
I'm giving Omniweb a try to see if it's worth my $10, and so far, I'm very impressed. That said, there is one aspect of the browse that could kill the deal. I personally keep a row of 9 bookmark folders lining the top of my browser, and on a daily basis, I may visit any random combination of bookmarks from those folders. Therefore, I find it extremely annoying that in OmniWeb, once you open a bookmark folder, you then have to close it and open another one, rather than gliding your mouse across the row and having the folders open automatically for you. In Camino, that caused me to accidentally move folders into other folders, and that one aspect was enough to negate all other advantages of the browser and make me stick to Firefox. Is there a way to change this aspect of OmniWeb? Thanks so much.

Stephen