The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Badge counts a bit off? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I’m having trouble with the badge counts on my various copies of OmniFocus; I have two desktop clients, and one each of the iPhone and iPad clients. I wasn’t sure which forum of the three possibilities to post on, so I chose the Mac client forum as it is at the top :o)

On both the iPhone and iPad I have a folder that claims to have five overdue actions, but when I look inside the folders on all clients, I can find only two overdue actions. The Mac clients both report two overdue actions, which leads me to believe that something’s out of kilter on the iPhone and the iPad. When looking for the mystery actions, I’ve removed filters so that all actions are shown.

I’m sure I must be doing something wrong here, but I don’t know what! Anyone have any idea how I can purge these pesky overdue actions?

Thanks,

Jon

I believe the culprit is either action groups or projects with due dates being counted differently on the Mac versus the mobile platforms. Someone should come along quickly and either agree with me or correct my stupidity...

Thanks for your response Ian; I've left feedback about this previously so I won't bother them again.

Cheers,

Jon