The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

multiple usernames, and OW thoughts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello folks

I've decided to take the plunge and give OW a try, to see why the world needs Yet Another Browser. I must admit that I like Safari, mostly because it's quote slim. FF is a bit of a bear on system memory. OW seems to be almost as thin as Safari, but not quite. There are some features that I can't get in Safari, though, so I'm looking around. I can post more impressions after the trial, but here's one thing that bugs me:

I often have several accounts for websites I visit often. I have all these passwords saved in the keychain. The problem is, I can't see how I can specify which username/password OW autofills! It seems to select either the last account used, or the first account in the keychain. So if I have been logged in as "mickey" and now I want to log in as, say "admin", I have to go search for the password, though it's saved in the keychain!
Am I missing something?

Best
Y

You aren't missing anything - OmniWeb doesn't currently support multiple usernames and passwords for the same site.