The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

multiple quick entries Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In the mini-manual it states that one can do multiple quick entries at one time.

I don't seem to be able to figure out how to do this. I can use Quick Entry easy enough within OF or within other programs. But I only seem to be able to do 1 entry at a time and then it's saved.

What key do I press to continue doing multiple entries using the Quick Entry feature? (Or is this ability disabled in the current alpha versions?)

control - return (or is it enter?) to add one more entry

Thanks, control-return does the job!!!!

not working for me. In fact, i've tried ctrl, option and command with both enter and return but to no avail. Am I missing something?

Shift-Return seems to be working for me now.

The preferences panel has checkbox for controlling this behaviour.