The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Exporting Task and Date (no time) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I want to use Omniplan to not only create a schedule for projects but to also visually show our clients the schedule. Most of the tasks have dates but no specific times and I do not want to confuse the client by displaying the times (normally it says 8-5). Is there a way to only display the date next to the task? Ex. "• Start developing backend 8/27/08"

I am new to Omniplan and would really appreciate any advice!

Thanks!

In the Project Formatting inspector, there's a checkbox for "time of day" in the Dates Display section. Uncheck it.

If you're really only scheduling things by days all the time (even when your client isn't looking!), you may also want to change the project Granularity in the Project Information inspector to Daily Scheduling.