The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask now or hold? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi. I have been struggling to master OmniFocus (Mac mostly; have iPhone, iPad versions) for a few months, working through some tutorials and, page by page, Kouresh Dini's fine, long, primer. I have over 100 questions about OFO 1.10.4, many of them specific rather than general. Should I ask them here? Now? I had been holding off for the seeming-about-to-be-released v. 2, but have tired of waiting.

This is not to complain about the lack of a release. I am honestly seeking advice on the best way to get my questions answered.

Thanks.

You're welcome to ask here or email our Support Humans (omnifocus@omnigroup.com). If you do email our Support Humans, they prefer more emails with fewer questions in each rather than 1 email with 100 questions. :)

(And actually, I've noticed forum threads that stick to a single topic also seem to be more effective.)

@Lizard: thanks. Will start posting or emailing. --Kirby.