The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Feature request: Perspective manager Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,
I don't know if this topic has already been raised by someone, but there's a feature I really like: the perspectives. One only regret: it's not possible to name or rename it or delete just one.
Will it be in the 1.0 version ? Will there be additional features (like an advance mode for a better selection) ?
Thanks in advance.

I'd like that too, and I'd throw in the ability to "port" those perspectives between my PowerBook and MacPro…

J

Yes, 1.0 will include a perspectives management interface. (And we plan to start storing perspectives as individual files, so you'll be able to copy them between computers without having to copy all your other preferences across.)

I also like perspectives. A must is keyboard control switching and the ability to switch between perspectives in the same window (or to open a new one - like OF does now)