The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I doesn't found a list with new things in OF 1.5 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a list what is new in 1.5 ?
I search but I found nothing ;-(

If not a list should I install the new one ?

Can I use the 1.5 english version additional or lose I my old german version ?

Thanks for help ;-)

Jochen

Last edited by jochen; 2008-10-30 at 12:48 AM..

We plan to release a German version of OmniPlan 1.5 soon. You can use the English version for now and switch over to the German version when it becomes available. That should not cause any problems for your data. Alternatively, you can use 1.0.3 in German (as you have been, I assume) until a German version of 1.5 is available.