The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Flag behavior with repeating actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I use flagging to demarcate specific actions to be completed each day. Sometime I flag actions that are repeating. I notice that when I complete one instance of a repeating action that is flagged, the next instance of the repeated action is still flagged.

Is it possible to have more fine grain control over flagging behavior? Is it possible to have the flag reset for each repeat?

Not at present. Are you using start dates with your repeating actions? The flagged future actions will still show up in the usual flagged view, but at least they'll be styled differently.

Use Help->Send Feedback to make a feature request so it gets in the development database.

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I use start dates with repeating actions. I also use due dates with some repeating actions. Thanks for the help, I just sent a feature request for more fine-grain control of flags as you suggested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Not at present. Are you using start dates with your repeating actions? The flagged future actions will still show up in the usual flagged view, but at least they'll be styled differently.

Use Help->Send Feedback to make a feature request so it gets in the development database.