The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How to find project id number in downloaded webDAV database Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
I have downloaded my OF backup database into excel and wondered if anyone could point me to where the Projects id code would be. I have found the column where the actions and projects are displayed in the same column but thats no use as i want to be able to distinguish between projects and actions.
Thanks