The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Omnigraffle Sales Process Flow Chart Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello there. My name is Mike and I am new to Omnigraffle and new to this forum. This may be a stupid question, but I am trying to make a sales flow chart from one of the layout templates, and I can not figure out how change it to a "landscape". I need it sideways to fit all my information. Can somebody here help me?

Thanks in advance.

Also, if somebody can help me can you please send me a PM? Thanks again.

m.

You can change orientation in the Canvas: Size Inspector, or by using Page Setup.