The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Due date wrong on email clipping Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
(I reported this some days ago but it hasn't been fixed in the last few updates... hoping maybe it might get more attention if I post here - maybe it doesn't help - but this is what's blocking me from migrating from My Life Organized to OF)

If you email a task of the form:
--action>test1#11/1/2007#11/2/2007//foo

The due date is set to 2000 - if you remove the "//foo" (which is the syntax to include a note), it works.

Logged <bug://bugs/43430> (Can't parse task with slash delimited date followed by note) I'll take a look at this.

Fixed in 95230. There was an off-by-one in the code that tries to help out by eating extra slashes (in case you accidentally type in "action///note") so it was eating the "7".

Thanks for the test case -- it's now enshrined in our regression test suite.

Thank you thank you! I can't wait to do the migration - if it wasn't 11:30pm and I didn't have to speak for 8 hours tomorrow, I'd stay up all night and do it now :)