The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Saving files Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm just starting to use the program and have done some preliminary setting up of projects and contexts. How do I save this information and make certain my work is backed up? If I'm going to use this program to help organize my life, I'd like to know I can't lose the info.

Thanks,
Katherine

I'm so new I hadn't yet gotten to the part of the user manual that tells you how to back up files. So now I know. Sorry for the stupid question. And I'm glad there is a user forum, because I'm sure I'm going to need it.

Katherine