The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New To Omnifocus, iPhone Question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am new to Omnifocus. After organizing my projects with context, I flag them to make a list of items to complete "today". I would like to re-arrange my "Flagged" list. Is there anyway to do that?

Not at the moment. Use the Send Feedback option on the settings page to make a request for such functionality.

In the mean time, you can exert some degree of control over the order by tweaking due dates and the ordering of the projects. The Flagged view shows them first sorted by due date (if any), then by project order. Assuming you don't have due dates on the actions you want to reorder, you can shuffle the projects around by going to the Projects view, tapping the Edit button, and using the drag handles at the right to drag the projects into the order that reflects their relative importance. I agree this is far from a perfect solution, especially if you have a carefully crafted structure for your projects. On the other hand, I would suggest you should avoid flagging more items to be done today than you can get done today; if you get everything done, the order probably doesn't matter as much.