The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Collaborate with OmniFocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
My guess is that you either do not have the OmniPlan clipping plug-in enabled in the OmniFocus preferences, or you have reordered the plug-ins and OmniPlan's plug-in is after the Any Application plug-in. Either way, the result is that the magic doesn't happen...
Oddity: You are correct about that the OF plug-in is not on -- however it is grayed out on my system despite the fact I am running latest versions of OF & OP.

This was reproduced on the the OG tech support's system as well, so my question is:

As it appears to work on your system and not the above two, did you enable this functionality long ago, with previous versions? Do you think it's inherited setting, since neither the Omnigroup tech, nor I can get the sucker to turn on currently?

Anyone else care to chime in with their successes and failures here?

I switched to a fresh account and had no trouble turning on the plug-in (well, it was already enabled when I launched OmniFocus). I deleted OmniPlan from the Applications folder, deleted OmniFocus' database and preferences, relaunched, and the OmniPlan plug-in was no longer enabled and was not available to enable. Quit once again, reinstalled OmniPlan, deleted OF database and prefs again, launched, plug-in was there and enabled. Are you running OmniPlan from a spot other than the Applications folder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Are you running OmniPlan from a spot other than the Applications folder?
Nope. Everything where it should be.

I will try your deletion/reinstallation gavotte tomorrow.

Thanks for map. Let's see whether I get there. ;-)