The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't see project items on ipad omni focus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I create items or actions under a project in omni focus for ipad the items disappear. I can see them under the project on the mac and iphone but not on the ipad. Please advise as to what am I doing wrong?

You may just have different display settings on the two. If you have a sequential project, are set to show only available or next actions, and already have at least one action in the project, subsequently added actions will not appear, but would appear when synced elsewhere with less restrictive display settings.

To check if this is the case, use the magnifying glass icon to search for one of the "missing" actions. If it is found, and you want a more inclusive display, tap on the eye icon and choose remaining or even all items. It may also be appropriate in some cases to change the project type to parallel or single action list in the project editor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
If it is found, and you want a more inclusive display, tap on the eye icon and choose remaining or even all items.
oh, my goodness.. ty! <kisses>. i'm just starting out, and making great progress, but this stymied me.

mazal