The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iOS7 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Anyone getting OF for iPad to work with iOS7? Just tried with beta 4 and still can't get it to work.

NDA?

Or is this a gray area?

Still getting an empty database when syncing. I tried deleting my client registration and doing a reinstall. Still empty. Any suggestions besides wait for OF 2?

I've had no problems with the GM on an iPad mini.

Working with OF support. They have been great!

[i mistakenly posted this first in the iPhone forum - apologies for the duplicate.]

It isn't working for me. Everything is missing from OF on my iPad after upgrading to iOS 7 - thank, projects, contexts, the lot. It still appears to be on the OmniSync server, but the iPad starts to sync, then stops.

I've tried re-installing, manually syncing, the lot.

To add insult to injury, Omni support is having an "in-service day" today, so there's no way to reach a live support person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mburch View Post
Still getting an empty database when syncing. I tried deleting my client registration and doing a reinstall. Still empty. Any suggestions besides wait for OF 2?
I too have tried all these troubleshooting solutions and still getting an empty database on my iPad. My Mac and iPhone (running iOS 7 and omnifocus 2) are working fine.

Hey folks! There is a description of the issue it sounds like many of you are running into over here.

If you are syncing with OmniFocus for Mac and haven't archived old data in a while, that may be enough to get you up and running again (File > Move Old Data to Archive...)

If you have any other questions or trouble, please email omnifocus@omnigroup.com