The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

ofexport - export to text, taskpaper, html, opml Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Also, I'm using IcalSync2 on both by android tablet and my phone. So the difference between the phone and the tablet are as follows:

(a) Different version of Android (4.0 vs. 2.3); and

(b) and different calendar app (on tablet it's the stock calendar app that comes with the cm9 ROM I'm running--although it also seems to work correctly in stock google calendar app; on phone it's an app called calendroid, although I get the same behavior with the HTC stock calendar that shipped with the phone).

Just downloaded a different calendar app to phone and had same problem. So it must have something to do with the way Android 2.3 parses .ics vs. the way Android 4.0 does it.