The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Project Start Date Issues Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
If I schedule a project to start on any day other than today it disappears. As in is deleted from both omni focus itself and from my computer. I've done it in the past so this maybe the result of a recent update. Any suggestions? I'm running the latest update 1.1 update and I've tried rebuilding the database.

It sounds like your filter settings are configured to not show actions which aren't yet available to start. (This is commonly desired in order to keep from having to wade through a bunch of actions that you can't work on yet.)

Try going to the Perspectives menu and choosing the Remaining Items built-in perspective - that should set the filtering such that items with a start date in the future are displayed.