The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Cumulative Month Header Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

I'm currently evaluating OmniPlan and cannot seem to find out if I can do the following. When we map our projects we often do not have a start date for the proposal, so we plan from month 1 to month 36 for a 3 year project (for example). Is there a way I can get the header to do this on the task view?

Thanks,
Chris Power

Yes. In the project information inspector, you can change the Start from "On 5/29/08" (or whatever date it's set to) to "Undetermined Start Date". Then the task view will display the kind of labels you want.