The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Changing type Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Today I was creating a new project plan and the first thing I always do is putting in the milestones (which were about 30). When you create a task by tapping the enter key it automatically creates a "task", so you could imagine my frustration when I had to manually change these into "milestone".

First, it would be nice to be able to set the standard type which is inserted when hitting Enter.

Second, why not move up "Type" in the menu which is seen when right-clicking an item? Yes, I'm too lazy to move my hand all the way down... ;)