The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Print output seriously small! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've got fonts set at 14pt and everything looks great on my monitor. When I print, it comes out disturbingly small on the page (can hardly ready it!). Back on my computer, I can increase the font size but then it just looks ridiculous on my monitor. Any thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjfallis@blackrockmarketi View Post
I've got fonts set at 14pt and everything looks great on my monitor. When I print, it comes out disturbingly small on the page (can hardly ready it!). Back on my computer, I can increase the font size but then it just looks ridiculous on my monitor. Any thoughts?
OmniOutliner 3 scales the printed page to match the width of your window so that text will wrap in the same place on the page as it does on the screen. If you make your window narrower, it won't need to scale down the font size quite so far.

(Based on all the feedback we received about this, we've changed this in OmniOutliner 4: it now preserves your original font size and rewraps text when printing so it fits the page. OmniOutliner 4 also has an independent setting for zooming your font size on screen.)