The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SBBOD (spinning beach ball of death) on certain sites Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I just signed up for a trial at Mvelopes (personal finance site), but via OW I get the SBBOD when trying to navigate to certain pages. I deleted the plist file and tried again, but I still get the SBBOD when attempting to navigate to certain pages.

The site uses Flash to power its functionality, however, I have other Flash stuff working properly. Additionally, I'm able to use the Flash Mvelopes web application periodically, but they nav to a simple PHP page and get the SBBOD. Any thoughts, or ways to debug/fix would be appreciated. I'm currently running the beta 5.5.2 beta 4 (v607.10)

Thanks,
Adam