The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

From what page? ("links path" followed...) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
One of the things that I love about the web is that you may know where to start but not where you will end. Following links from pages can take you to pages that you have never visited before.

Some times you are reading a website, maybe in a workspace from a session started hours or minutes ago and you can't even remember from which other page you reached that one.

It could be great if the application could tell the user the "links path" followed to reach a particular page.

click and hold on the arrow under the back button?

I am not that newbie :)

For example 10 tabs opened most of them coming from the "web of links" from one main page...etc

Ok, maybe this would help ;) http://tinyurl.com/rlj8e

I see what you're saying though. It seems like there's some ways to take what you're saying a bit further, and create some more features along with that.