The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Synching Contexts with iPhones Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quick question, I'm fairly new to the GTD method and so maybe there's a better way to do this, but if I have lots of single action tasks under my different contexts what's the best way to sync those to my iCal as well as my iPhone.

Here's a for instance....

Let's say I have a few single action tasks such as "Buy Bread" and "Pickup new 60W lightbulb"

Both of these are under the context of errands and then further filed under sub-contexts of the actual store that I need to pick them up from.

While I could print out a list of all the errands that are on my context list is there an easy way to just sync that list with my iCal so I can put it on my iPhone before I leave?

I know that I can sync with iCal, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me to just put those things under an iCal calendar.... but is that the only way?

It's really too bad Apple won't allow 3rd party apps on the iPhone cause a separate iPhone app seems like the best solution....

Any ideas?