The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Colors look different on exported docs on Windows Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Does anyone know why the same exported image from Omnigraffle looks different on my PC vs. my Mac. Even when viewing them on the same screen at the same time. TIA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-04-12_14.39.57.png
Views:	430
Size:	164.4 KB
ID:	1355  

There are a couple different things that could be going on here - can you give us more information about your setup? In the screenshot you included, is that a PDF file that's been exported back from the Windows machine, a chunk of the screen from Parallels/VMWare, something else?

This could be due to different display settings in the two OSes, a problem in OmniGraffle, or something else entirely. Need more info. :-)

I am running a Windows XP VM through fusion on my mac. It is not related to the image type. I have compared apples to apples. 2 bmp, 2 png, etc. It is related to the color settings on XP I have discovered and not a omnigraffle issue. I wish I new how to adjust the colors on the XP VM--totally annoying. I hate Windows! Thanks for your help.