The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Problems on iPad Syncing But Not Mac Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi there

I have owned the MAC version for about a week and picked up the iPad version today. I have my own Webdav server with a DynDns domain setup to hit it from outside. The problem lies that when I sync to this from my Mac there is absolutely no issue. When I try and sync (using the same credentials) from the iPad it keeps coming back to the login prompt.

Any ideas on this one ?

Also how come the iPad is showing a 'password will not be sent securely' warning whereas the Mac does not ?

Thanks again

WC