The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Repeating tasks? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please, please, please add the ability to create repeating tasks directly on the iPhone.

Aside from that, I am really impressed by the level of thought and detail that has gone into the iPhone app. It is a fantastic piece of work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeC View Post
Please, please, please add the ability to create repeating tasks directly on the iPhone.
+1 (and previously submitted via e-mail)

Added my vote via email feedback as well :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorgiGirl View Post
Added my vote via email feedback as well :)
I've also sent in an email about this before. I really hate making a task on my iPhone, context "Mac," "Make a repeating task for ______".

me too. +1.

Won't "force" the app onto my wife's iPhone until repeating tasks show up.

I'm wondering if there's something fundamental in the iPhone SDK that doesn't make this easy. Lot's of iPhone productivity apps don't include this feature.