The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Community > Omni Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omni t-shirts? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Well, I was trying to let this thread get back on-topic so I added a blurb under the image. Nothing invasive is being done with it. It does not, in anyway, send/copy/record... data anymore than any other externally linked image. It simply makes people aware of the information they are sending as well as works to verify one's external IP and other user agent info.

Cool. Can we get an OmniWeb t-shirt that displays that user agent string? :) Nah, I'd rather have one that just said Omni and listed the apps. But how many of the apps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethkatz17582
Cool. Can we get an OmniWeb t-shirt that displays that user agent string?
Can be done: http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/7c54/

:D

Incidentally Forrest, that User-Agent link in your signature will crash OmniWeb, Webkit and Safari almost as soon as the window for it appears.

:eek:

Edit: Nevermind - it turned out to be a duplicate font problem (probably with Century Gothic). I had accidentally activated two versions of the font and this was the source of the crash.

Last edited by JKT; 2006-04-17 at 12:59 PM..

Oh well, Forrest, that's another cup of coffee it seems you aren't going to get :)

And I've gone mostly numbers ... hmm ...

Just in case anyone's still interested, shirts are now available here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marketing_Weasel

Yeepee!!!

Corentin

Quote:
Est. 1993 rocks!

I can't leave well enough alone ... any chance of getting WWOGD in another color? The graphic is great, btw.

And I still like the simplicity of the shirt in the "Yes!" video, but I'm already being both beggar and chooser ...

coooool :-)

Quote:
Thanks...I will buy one for me now! The first one listed there "The Omni Group
Est. 1993" t-shirt is very nice and pretty cheap too.