The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New window width Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I open a new window, its width is always the same, and too narrow for my tastes. Is there a way to tell it to use a wider default window?

I never noticed this sort of thing with Safari, because somewhere along the line its default width was set to be fairly wide. But I do notice, in both Safari and OW, as I narrow a web page down there is a certain point where horizontal scroll bars appear. This implies that each web site has a minimum width that browsers know about. Can OW be set to open windows at this minimum width?

One other thing: Is there a way to search OW's Help? Pretty hard to find what you want by browsing (especially since there doesn't seem to be a category explaining each menu).

Window: Save Window Size