The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

release notes??? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
where are the 'release notes' in the new builds? i would love to know What's new?

Thanks,
zx

I think Help menu > Message of the Day is the closest thing you're going to find.

Gosh, it'd be really nice to see a list of the features planned for this release. This has been a recording. BEEP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig
I think Help menu > Message of the Day is the closest thing you're going to find.

June 20 is the latest that it goes....

Days of releases yet no notes.

Still waiting on my Archive completed dates and imported repeats from kGTD.

BZ

1) We can do a day's work.
2) Or we can do 90% of a day's work(or less), and also write up what we did.
3) Or we can do no work for a day and build a script that will automatically tell you what we did. And then do no work for another day while we're testing it...

The "message of the day" is our attempt to compromise between states 1 and 2 and avoid getting so tired of writing release notes that we fall into state 3.

Major changes and added features, I think, have consistently been announced in the MotD. That's enough for me. Keep on coding, OmniPeople!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard
1) We can do a day's work.
2) Or we can do 90% of a day's work(or less), and also write up what we did.
3) Or we can do no work for a day and build a script that will automatically tell you what we did. And then do no work for another day while we're testing it...

The "message of the day" is our attempt to compromise between states 1 and 2 and avoid getting so tired of writing release notes that we fall into state 3.
We nag because we love. :)

BZ

Now did you get that memo about the TPS reports? Yeah, because you see we're now putting a cover sheet on all TPS reports. So if you could just go ahead and do that from now on that would be great.

Last edited by whalt; 2007-06-26 at 11:45 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by whalt
Now did you get that memo about the TPS reports? Yeah, because you see were now putting a cover sheet on all TPS reports. So if you could just go ahead and do that from now on that would be great.
Do I have to come in on Saturday and wear flare?

BZ