The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Bonjour sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bonjour sync fail Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm stumped - awhile back OmniFocus stopped syncing with my iPhone after working fine for me for quite a long time.

When I try syncing over Bonjour, I can see the Server on the iPhone, but I get the failure "Unable to synchronize database with server. secure connection failed"

I've tried everything - I've turned off the firewall and restarted OmniFind, even blew away my iPhone database using "reset database" to start fresh - now when I try to use "set up sync" and "share settings" on the Mac, I can see the server but nothing happens. I see the server and clicking on it, either nothing happens or I see the message "preparing to synchronize" on the iPhone screen for 2 seconds and then nothing happens.

I'm about to give up on OmniFocus!

Last edited by cdg@home; 2010-03-06 at 09:26 AM..