The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Apparent bug with perspectives on iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have the following straightforward "flagged or due soon" perspective in my OF setup:

Filter context: Remaining
Regroup: Context
Sorting: Due date
Filter: Due soon or flagged
Estimated duration: Any
With or without flag

On the Mac it works fine. On the iPhone under version 1.6.1, however, the perspective fails to filter out tasks belonging in projects "on hold." Whether its parent project is on hold or not, a task will be displayed on the iPhone if it is flagged or due soon.

This is a bug, I suppose?

Bump

I think this is a bug. You might want to follow up and submit a bug report. In fact, I see the item in all of my context-based perspectives in my iPhone as long as it meets the criteria of the perspectives (even though it belongs to the hold project).