The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus 1.5 for iPhone is now available! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet14 View Post
In case folks haven't seen this, if you have iPhone OS 3.0 installed, you can now download OF for iPhone 1.5 :)
Yeah, if the App Store weren't completely and utterly buried. It's been teasing me for 3 hours, and I can't get it, either via iTunes or the Phone.

:mad:

Took me awhile to get as I think the iTunes story is busy for some reason :-). The search is great and the experimental landscape mode. Very nice. Now I just have to do some of the next actions instead of playing with 3.0

Michael

I did clean install of ipHone OS 3.0, then installed OF 1.5 and synced with my desktop version. I opened OF in landscape mode, but could not change Due date for action because I see only the top of the date scroll wheels, I can't scroll them! OK, I chose to send bug report (Mail was not configured or opened yet), but OF 1.5 thinks that mailto: is part of the email address. I tried to send bug report but it came back as undelivered, because it started with mailto:
Please fix this bug!

You're in better shape than me. I installed 1.5 this morning, and now cannot launch the application. I get the progress bar titled "Starting" for about 1/5 second, then back to the desktop. I'll try deleting and reinstalling shortly.

Am I to understand this is _not_ a free upgrade? I have iPod 3.0, but when I check for app updates, OF iPod 1.5 doesn't show up as an update.

Scratch that. It shows up in iTunes on the Mac, but not under App Store on the iPod, itself.

Am I overlooking something, or is the Search function limited to item titles only?

Liking the update so far. Is anyone else finding the syncing over MobileMe is considerably faster? Not sure if that's an OF update or if Apple have improved their end.

I just spotted the All Actions view. Very nice. I love the way that the Context or Action heading floats at the top of the screen and then gets pushed away by the next one.

Michael

I had just gotten Omnifocus for iPhone right before the update. I had successfully managed to geotag a couple of things in the older version, but I'll be damned if I can tell how you're supposed to do it in the new interface.

I'll go see if there are instructions on the web site, but I already typed all of this, so I guess I'll go ahead and post it. ;)