I'm sorry for the trouble this is causing! Just in case the settings got corrupted or a typo snuck in or something, let's try the following:
- Launch OmniFocus for iPad, then tap the Gear button at the top of the sidebar.
- Select "Sync Setup..." in the menu that appears.
- Tap the "Send Sync Settings via Email..." button in the window that appears.
- Address the email that's created to one of the accounts you recieve on your phone, then send it.
- Switch to your phone and open the email you sent in the step above.
- Tap the "omnifocus:///" link it contains; OmniFocus will launch and ask if you want to reset your sync settings. Tap "Replace".
If you relaunch OmniFocus at this point, are you able to sync? If not, email the support ninjas
and we're happy to investigate this with you. Sorry again for the trouble!