The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quick way to make it double-spaced? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a lengthy outline that I'd like to make double-spaced ... in other words, insert a blank line after every item.

Any quick way to do this, or do I have to do it manually?

Do you actually want blank rows in there, or do you just want it to look like there are blank rows in there? You could select your entire document, open up the inspector, go to the Row: Spacing section and change the After Row and Row to Children values to add extra space without extra rows.

You could also select the type of row in the lower left-hand corner of the utility drawer (such as "All level 1 rows", "All level 2 rows", etc.) and then apply the row spacing to that style. Then, it will automatically keep this style for that type of row throughout your document, unless you overwrite it on a row-by-row basis.

Check out the OmniOutliner's user manual. It excellently explains all of this in depth.