The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

HTML links in notes? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Searching through the forum seemed to indicate that this wasn't in the product yet and I've tried exporting to HTML (after creating a template to pick up the notes) and the URL is not hyperlinked.

This is really important for me because I link the project schedule to wiki documentation. The URL is in the notes but it sure would be nice if people could click on the task to the wiki to get more info.

We have a feature request for this in our database, so I'll add a vote to it for you. :)

:-\ - I am able to copy links into notes - but first i need to drag the link from my wiki over to text edit first. On that note I REALLY need to be able to have links in new colums that i have created in my custom data table - please relate my request to the above - thanks!

You got it jbonjour!

Am I missing something or is this still not possible? It would be *very* useful to have proper links in custom fields or notes. For example, each of my tasks has a corresponding bug tracking URL (I use JIRA). Having that be an actual link, both in the app and in exported reports would be fantastic. Nothing's happened with this request since 2007?!