The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Window Position Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
Not a huge problem here, more of a niggle , but after a while it's the little things that get you.

Each time I open OW the window is to the far left of my screen and I have to drag it to the centre. TaylorMade R11 DriverWell I don't REALLY HAVE TO but this is a neatness thing.

I have tried "save window size " but this does not do the trick.

Apologies if this is a really dumb query but any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Marian123; 2011-10-10 at 10:47 PM..

The Save Window Size command saves the size but not the position. It's the 'please make all my future windows this size' command, but it doesn't change anything else.

Sounds like you want to position the window in question, then use the "Save Snapshot" command under the "Workspace" menu. That should accomplish what you're trying to do.

The workspace feature is pretty cool - you may be interested in checking out the help menu material on it. I have a couple different ones that I use for different purposes.

Hope that helps!