The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

QuickLook Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I thot quicklook was working for OO outlines, but now it doesn't seem to be. Was I hallucinating? Did Snow Leopard do something nefarious? Where should the quicklook file be? Maybe the install got mucked up?

Thanks for any pointers

It works on 10.6, which version are you using? 3.9.2 should work just fine.

Hmm, ok, so it does work on one of my machines (both running current OS and OO). Perhaps in a migration, my laptop lost the key file. I wonder where the relevant file that enables QL is found. Will poke...

Do you possibly also have an older version of OO still on this computer? It may be it's trying to use the QL generator inside the old version. If you only have one version installed, you can try running

Code:
qlmanage -r
from Terminal.app and see if that fixes it.

Hmm, reboot solved it. Odd. Perhaps I'd upgraded to 3.9.2 and thereafter not rebooted (i often go a week or two between reboots).

qlmanage looks useful; will try to remember that for future mucking around w/ ql (given Snow Leapords new functionality there)

thanks much