The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus, Reminders, Omnisync and password Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have reminders for OmniFouc set on my Mac, but they have never appeared on my phone. Instead I set up iCal through OmniFocus on the phone. I sync through Omnisync.

With Heartbleed, I reset my password on ominsync as suggested. That's when my problems began.

I cannot update my password on my phone. I use 1Password as my manager, copy and paste, and the dialog box appears again and again. The password is correct as I can log into omnisync from my phone with that password.

Omnisync is syncing my data between the server, my mac and my phone. No problem there. But I cannot set up a reminders calendar as I have in the past, so I cannot get OmniFocus reminders on my phone.

I deleted the omnisync account from Settings>Mail, Contacts, Messages, then tried to create a new account. When finishing the set up, IOS cannot verify the username/password -- and yet it is correct. Baffling, since I had this set up prior to changing my omnisync password.

What's going on? What am I missing? Anyone else experiencing this?