The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Assistance creating templates Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello all!

I'm here with my hat out asking for help creating templates. Specifically two types.

One for authoring, one for idea capture and organization.

I have brain injury and the details of figuring out how are quite beyond me. However, once I have templates that work for me, I can fill teir empty buckets to my heart's delight.

Anyone daft enough to help me out on this? Please email me at lamontglen@mac.com

For more info on me, please see:
Brain Injury Chaplain
and
Shoot the Moon for Brain Injury

Thank you for your kind consideration! Blessings,
Patrick

I'd forgotten about this post, but just received an offer from a generous soul for help. Issue resolved. Thank you!