The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Style Attributes for Whole Document Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I use OmniOutliner every day, and have a half-dozen or so templates that I use on a weekly basis, at least.

One of my perpetual frustrations is that, on some of my templates, I somehow succeeded in setting a “whole document” Style Attribute so that every row is the same font and size— while on others, I failed to accomplish this, and now I must re-format the child rows every time to get them to be the font and size I want. For all of my poking and searching, I cannot find a way to set “whole document” Style Attributes.

Could someone help me? This is probably a very basic question, and maybe I’m the only one who can’t figure it out! (I don’t see any other requests in the forum for it…) But I’m stuck and frustrated.

Thanks.