The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Omniplan task in omnifocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hey there,

newby on planning here. I have starded with building some projects in Omniplan and i exported these to ICAL. All taks are in a new calander so i can aesily delate them if needed.
I synced them to my Iphone with I third party app.
But yesterday i downloaded my thirst copy of omnifocus and it seems that this application may work better for my simple planning projects. But now i like to sync these task from Ical back to omnifocus, or sync from omniplan to omnifocus.

Any ideas for this?

Thanx!

Ronald