The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

"Snooze" Alarms? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi everyone.

Really enjoying Omnifocus, it's taking time to understand it but I can tell this will be a very powerful organizer for my life and I am grateful to the developers making it :)

One feature I haven't figured out and would like to know if it exits or has a workaround:

Being able to hit "snooze" on an alarm/alert/reminder.

Software I've used in the past (NotifyMe) has been able to do this and I find it very helpful for when an action with a due time comes up that I cannot address but don't want to forget about.

Am I missing something or is there a workaround?

Thanks very much
-Chris

Simply change the due date. You can type something like "+3h" (3 hours from present date and time) in the Due column. If you have many items to reschedule, this post has some suggestions for automation: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showpost.php?p=117033