The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Best way to use "Nearby"? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I envisioned that this feature would be great for errands such as grocery shopping, hardware store, etc. But I see now that it looks like I will have to set up a location specific context for each business that I visit. That's OK if I go to the same places all the time but it gets messy if I go to a lot of locations just once or twice.

I thought it would be at the action level so I would not have to create a context for a place that I may never go to again. Perhaps you could assign a business from a list of favorites or recents as well as look one up/enter it on the fly. Does this make sense?

How are you using this feature?