The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Some advice needed on having an "work on this list" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've noticed that everytime I open OmniFocus I get sucked into the app and start playing with it instead of actually doing something. Or I become hesitant of checking OF because I know I will get overwhelmed with both the program and the content (yes I know). I've been playing different filters etc but it just doesn't seem to work.

What I would like to do is to once in a while (a couple of times per week) determine what I should work on for the next day(s) and have that list easily available to me.

Is there some easy way to do this? Any advice?

(yes, I know I should do this within OF but it seems that it doesn't work for me - I've been trying to do this for a long time but it just doesn't work for me)