The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is Quick WiFi Sync Possible? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Omni Sync was not working for some reason for a while this morning, and both my iPad and iPhone were unable to sync with my iMac. I suddenly realized that it's a huge problem if I can't sync these devices reliably as I use them at work away from home.

To avoid this in the future, is there a simple way to sync these devices over wifi at home? I don't want to have to reconfigure the sync options or do anything else time consuming, since I need Omni's cloud sync most of the time. But is there an easy way to do a wifi sync quickly before I leave for work without having to change the normal sync settings for the rest of the day?

Thanks.