The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnigraffle Beta 5.0 rc1 & quicklook Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I don't understand the save options in the new Omnigraffle.

Quicklook inflates my filesize by 40Mb, and slows things down considerably. Is the only way to save without quicklook to choose the export option, and check the relevant box?

Ideally i want the quicklook to be OFF whenever I save this particular file using apple+S.

To disable the Quick Look preview for a document, open the document, uncheck the "Include Quick Look preview" checkbox on the Document: Document inspector, and then save the document. That should remove the existing preview and prevent previews from being generated for that document in the future.

-andrew

Great - that's where it is. It was a little confusing to me that it was in the export diaglog but not the save as dialog...